Wednesday, January 26, 2011

10 Sign I'm in love with you ♥

Posted by ^Angela Martha^ at 12:26 AM

i would do anything in the world for you since yo're my world and my everything

i miss you even before you leave

just by hearing your voice, i get butterflies and can't help but smile

i am on cloud nine just the way you smell

whenever i am with you or look at you, nothing else in the world matters. iam blind to everything but you

when we're together, i never wantthe moment to end. i want it to last ferever and ever

i re-read all aour convos over and over again

every love song i listen to. i think of you

just thinking about you puts the biggest smile on my face and my heart beats faster and faster (like now!)

you're the first thing i think about when i wake up and the last thing i think about when i fall sleep

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

aku^^disiNi Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review